LS Gloss (1433) Laboratory Kit
A perfect lithium disilicate restoration using just one set, now with a new Swivel technology!
- A diamond disc for separating retention bars or sprues.
- Diamond stones for trimming and smoothing the frameworks and margins.
- Specially developed and coordinated diamond polishers for use with lithium disilicate (LS Gloss).
- Perfect high gloss of the occlusal sufaces thanks to the new Jota Swivel.
- A single diamond for finishing the fissures.
Perfect high-lustre for lithium disilicate restorations.
Lithium disilicate is becoming increasingly popular due to its high strength, aesthetic benefits, continually increasing indications and now very diverse processing. This high-strength glass-ceramic is available both as a block and blank for CAD/CAM application and also as compressible ceramic. The high strength of this material also puts the rotary instruments used for final preparation to the test. Instruments prevent from heat build up and results in highly aesthetic results with optimum cost effectiveness. With the Jota LS Gloss Laboratory preparation and polishing system we provide you with a precisely coordinated system, which caters for all working stages using rotary instruments from separating the restoration to high-lustre polish. The specially developed two-stage diamond polisher range is completed by the proven Jota Diamond Stones and diamond instruments. A perfect high lustre is achieved in only two polishing stages using the new LS Gloss polishing system, whereby a glaze fi ring is no longer necessary! Thanks to the new Jota Swivel technology, pronounced occlusal surfaces can be perfectly polished.
Made in Switzerland.
We Also Recommend